Thursday, January 25, 2007

Monty Python and Tom Lehrer

More than you deserved. Click the photos. Go make your day.












I love my friends, and they love me,
We're just as close as we can be. And just because we really care, Whatever we get, we share!
I got it from Agnes, She got it from Jim. We all agree it must have
been Louise who gave it to him.
She got it from Harry, Who got it from Marie, And everybody knows that Marie Got it from me.
Giles got it from Daphne, She got it from Joan, Who picked it up in County Cork, A-kissin' the Blarney Stone.
Pierre gave it to Sheila, Who must have brought it there. He got it from Francois and Jacques, Haha, Lucky Pierre!
Max got it from Edith, Who gets it every spring. She got it from her Daddy, Who just gives her everything.
She then gave it to Daniel, Whose spaniel has it now. Our dentist even got it, And we're still wondering how.
Ah, but I got it from Agnes, Or maybe it was Sue, Or Millie or Billie or Gillie or Willie, It doesn't matter who.
It might have been at the club, Or at the pub, or in the loo, And if you will be my friend, Then I might...(Mind you, I said "might")... Give it to you!

No comments: